• 종로학원 입시설명회 자세히 보기
전체카테고리 메뉴

학원관련 | Diet Wants To Work With Ex-girlfriend

페이지 정보

작성자 Marquis 작성일23-09-06 18:42 조회191회

본문

Diet Wants To Work With Ex-girlfriend Hunk actor Diether Ocampo has expressed willingness to work with his former girlfriend Rima Ostwani in a project. Ocampo said he is elated that Ostwani finally decided to enter show business. "I congratulate her and welcome her. Somehow nakaka-relate na siya kasi hindi niya ako maintindihan dati eh. Siguro ngayon maiintindihan na niya kung gaano kahirap ang trabaho natin. Happy naman ako. Sheís doing well," he said. The actor said he would love to act with Ostwani, as long as they would be given a good project to work on.

If you have any thoughts relating to the place and how to use szwajcaria sprzatanie praca, you can call us at our webpage. "Alam niyo naman ako kapag magandang project, go," he said. Among the reasons why the 2 went separate ways was because of Ocampo's busy work schedule. Ostwani, however, recently bared her keen desire to enter the entertainment world as well. Asked if she's also willing to work with her former boyfriend, she said, "There's no problem with bumping into each other. As I always said, it was really an amicable separation. Everything's okay." Meanwhile, Ocampo clarified the rumors romantically linking him to queen-of-all-media Kris Aquino.

"Best friend ko iyan. Besty nga eh. Besty ang tawag ko diyan. I'm really comfortable kasi itís been a long time na we haven't been communicating since we parted ways after Dalaw. It just so happened na she's single and I'm single. Pero we both know na we're not ready to get into a serious relationship," he explained. Ocampo added that he is happy and excited over his role in the upcoming ABS-CBN series "Guns and Roses." "Physically and mentally demanding kasi ang role ko dito kakaiba.

First time I'll be doing an action type of character lalo pa ang ating iniidolong si Robin Padilla ang makakasama natin," he said.