• 종로학원 입시설명회 자세히 보기
전체카테고리 메뉴

학원관련 | The grandfather of a 10-year-old girl who was found dead at her home h…

페이지 정보

작성자 Barney 작성일23-08-29 23:57 조회5회

본문

The grandfather of a 10-year-old girl who was found dead at her home has claimed that the child's fugitive father is on the verge of handing himself in to police in .
An international manhunt was launched after police discovered 's body with a catalogue of injuries at the £500,000 council house in Woking, Surrey, following a phone call made by her father Urfan Sharif, 41, on August 10.
Mr Sharif, his wife Beinash Batool, 29, and "https://nvspwiki.hnue.edu.vn/index.php?title=Th%C3%A0nh_vi%C3%AAn:OKJCassandra his brother Faisal Malik, 28, fled the UK to Islamabad a day before her body was tragically found.

Sara's 'anxious' mother has urged her ex-husband to 'give up' and hand himself in to police.
Speaking to from the family home in Jehlum, which is 85 miles from Islamabad, Sara's grandfather Muhammad Sharif said: 'As far as I know, my son and his wife are willing to surrender and they will do so soon.' 
The 68-year-old claimed he had not seen his son since he fled to Pakistan and has no idea how Sara died.

He added: 'I want them to surrender soon as because of the police raids and investigations all of my family is in deep trouble.
Urfan Sharif (pictured) is on the verge of handing himself in, according to Sara Sharif's grandfather
Ten-year-old Sara Sharif was tragically found dead at her home in Woking earlier this month.

Here, she is pictured with her mother Olga
Urfan Sharif, 41, his wife Beinash Batool (pictured left), 29, and his brother Faisal Malik (pictured right), 28, fled the UK a day before Sara's body was found
'I don't know where they are but I can tell that they are not in Jehlum.'
Sara's mother Olga Sharif has also spoken as Pakistani police close in on the three fugitives.
She told The Sun: 'Until he is arrested I can't have any sense of closure or security.

It's been a very anxious wait.'